LATERAL ENTRY TEST FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS-IX AGAINST VACANT SEATS:
- Arrangement is to be made for lateral entry test, only when vacancies exist in class IX for the session.
- Vacancy is to be notified and is to be intimated to NVS, R.O.
- Application forms are to be distributed in the district, only if vacancies exist.
- Demand for question papers is to be submitted to NVS, R.O after the scrutiny of applications.
- Test is to be conducted as per the guidelines.
- After the conduct of the test, answer papers are to be forwarded to the evaluation centre along with the latest vacancy position and bio-data of candidates in soft and hard copies.
- On receipt of select list from Regional Office, admission is to be done after proper verification of documents.